qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [RFC, PATCH] Host AIO support detection, OpenBSD host suppo

From: Blue Swirl
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [RFC, PATCH] Host AIO support detection, OpenBSD host support
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 21:45:51 +0300

Here are two patches, loosely based on patches in OpenBSD ports system
that enable compiling Qemu. The first patch makes AIO use conditional
on host AIO support. The second one adjusts various include files etc.

I'd like to commit both of these, is that OK?

Background: I got fed up with Sparc glibc mangling global registers
and buggy gdb/gdb64, so I installed OpenBSD. Now debugging Sparc host
support is so much easier.