qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] problem report and complaint about SDL

From: peasthope
Subject: [Qemu-devel] problem report and complaint about SDL
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 09:03:08 +0000

Folk,

After two attempts to subscribe to the Qemu
users forum, both reporting a SQL error on
the server, I have subscribed here.  My first
topic is a request that the user forum be
repaired.

Now for my Qemu problem.  This is in Debian Lenny.

newton:~# qemu -m 40 -hda /dev/sda -cdrom /home/peter/AosCD.iso -boot d
Could not open SDL display
newton:~#

libsdl1.2debian-all is installed but "man sdl"
and "man libsdl" yield nothing.

Someone please give a hint to get SDL to work.

I'll happily take my questions to the user forum
as soon as it works.

Thanks,          ... Peter E.
--
http://members.shaw.ca/peasthope/