qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Clock control

From: Shashidhar Mysore
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Clock control
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 16:57:57 -0700

Hi,

I would like to change the way QEMU sees the pace at which it should tick. In other words, some applications on QEMU time out (sometimes the OS does too) and I would like QEMU to tick slower so that the time perceived by the OS is slower than what it actually should. Is there a way in which I can control the clock within QEMU and slow it down, so that my OS does not think the machine is taking too long and time out? Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Shashi.