qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Looking for an SH4 QEMU-ready kernel (for TCG conversio

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Looking for an SH4 QEMU-ready kernel (for TCG conversion)
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 15:54:03 +0200

Am 30.08.2008 um 00:12 schrieb Miklos Vajna:

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 11:12:13PM +0200, Andreas Färber <address@hidden > wrote:
I'd be interested in helping with ppc but I have a problem testing such
changes: ppc-softmmu does not boot anything

You can check the link I posted in the previous mail, it contains a
"qemu-bootable" (patched) Linux kernel for PPC as well.

Both the binary and the patches are there.

I tried Rob's system image with SVN HEAD and it works fine! Thanks.

http://www.landley.net/code/firmware/downloads/binaries/system-image/system-image-powerpc.tar.bz2

Corresponding Linux kernel patch:
http://www.landley.net/hg/firmware/file/f6802733e627/sources/patches/linux-ppcqemu.patch

Andreas