qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] Changing default Windows BIOS path from /c/Progra

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] Changing default Windows BIOS path from /c/Program Files/Qemu to c:\\Program Files\\Qemu
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 09:44:47 -0500

Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:
Anthony Liguori wrote:
I'm not really sure where /c/Program Files/Qemu comes from. Cygwin would use /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Qemu and mingw32 would use c:\\Program Files\\Qemu.

I've not tried building the Windows BIOS myself, however /c/Program Files/Qemu is a MingW/MSYS path (where the default MSYS bash shell provides UNIX-like paths in this format).

Are you absolutely positive? Have you confirmed this? If so, on what version of mingw32/msys?

As I said, I've tried this on mingw and it doesn't work.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

HTH,

Mark.