qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU Accel

From: Glauber Costa
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU Accel
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 10:40:13 -0300

Hi Folks,

I've updated QEMUAccel, which can be found at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/virt/qemu/glommer/qemu-accel.git

Major differences are:
* It removes the window decoration thing, since KVM, the main motivator of it,
  dropped it in favor of a monitor command
* If includes the fix from Dmitry regarding kqemu registration
* It removes the construction directive, in favor of a command line switch, as
sent to
  the list last week.

I've not yet updated the kvm branch of it, but expect to do it this week.