qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] alpha: converting floating point ops to TCG

From: Aurelien Jarno
Subject: [Qemu-devel] alpha: converting floating point ops to TCG
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 17:41:21 +0200

Hi all,

I have mostly finished converting floating ops of the alpha target, my
patch only needs some cleaning. Unfortunately as I will be mostly away
from computer until Tuesday, I won't be able to commit it before Tuesday
or Wednesday. I prefer to tell this to the list so that we are not
duplicating work.

Cheers,
Aurelien

--
  .''`.  Aurelien Jarno             | GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
 `. `'   address@hidden         | address@hidden