qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Two signalfd_compat threads created: remove one

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Two signalfd_compat threads created: remove one
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 09:49:20 -0500

Blue Swirl wrote:
Hi,

Function qemu_aio_init() is called from both vl.c and block.c. This
means that two threads handling signalfd_compat are created. This
patch removes the call from vl.c.

Thanks for catching this. I committed a slightly different patch. We already go through the trouble of maintaining an aio_initialized variable so I added a simple check to short-cut the aio_init function if we've already been initialized. Your patch isn't necessary a bad one though since it's already called from bdrv_init. Please commit.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori