qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Makefile question

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Makefile question
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:47:48 -0500

Robert Riebisch wrote:
Hi all!

I'm trying to enhance my personal Win32 build of QEMU 0.9.1. Because I
wish to make it a "single click build", I'd like to correctly add a new
object file to be linked into $(TARGET_DIRS)/qemu.exe ("i386-softmmu" at
least) to the makefiles. (This object file will not be made from a .c
file.)

Where does the object file come from?

You need to provide a bit more detail for anyone to be able to help you.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Unfortunately I'm no makefile expert. Please, could someone give me some
hints, what and where to add to the makefiles? OBJS? VL_OBJS? Create new
EXTRA_OBJS?

Thanks in advance!

Robert Riebisch