qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Makefile question

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Makefile question
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 13:38:19 -0500

Robert Riebisch wrote:
Consul wrote:

How about adding an icon to the rc?

I'm working on that for my private build of QEMU 0.9.1. Don't know, if
it helps for SVN, but I would share my experiences, if it's done.

If we had an icon, sure. But we don't and I'm not artistically inclined. Picking out an icon that everyone likes is just going to be a hassle. Since we don't have much of a GUI today, I just don't see it being worth it.

Maybe down the road if someone submits a nice GUI for QEMU :-)

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

I have a possible one at
http://aleksoft.net/qemu.ico