qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Live migration support in SVN

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Live migration support in SVN
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 22:19:17 -0500

Hi,

I just committed a slightly updated version of the live migration patches I posted earlier. I've been testing it pretty hard all weekend and I think it is pretty solid. Since I committed most of the core infrastructure changes a week ago, I don't expect any regressions from this patch set either.

The last patch has an example of how to use this feature. Right now, there is just support for the TCP protocol. I'll add a file, exec, and ssh protocol is the near future (patches are also certainly welcome :-)).

Regards,

Anthony Liguori