qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] release date of qemu 0.9.2?

From: Aurelien Jarno
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] release date of qemu 0.9.2?
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:32:13 +0200

C.W. Betts a écrit :

> When will qemu be given the status of 0.9.2?  I was browsing the
> source code of the Qemu that ships with OpenSuSE and noticed that
> there are a lot of patches.  It would probably be helpful if there was
> a release that didn't depend on GCC 4.
>
> Also, what targets still depend on dyngen?  And is anyone working on
> porting them to TCG?

Only PowerPC depends on dyngen. I am currently working on converting it
to TCG as my free time allow it, and a few other persons are also
sending patches. I expect that the conversion will be finished in about
one month (this target has a high number of existing dyngen-ops due to
the number of supported CPU with specific extensions).

Unfortunately that also means I will spend less time on merging patches
from the mailing-list.

--
  .''`.  Aurelien Jarno             | GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
 `. `'   address@hidden         | address@hidden