qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [5524] Fix windows build after migration changes

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [5524] Fix windows build after migration changes
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:25:44 -0500

Robert Riebisch wrote:
Anthony Liguori wrote:

The live migration code broke the windows build. As part of this change, I've switched the BIOS path to C:\Program Files\Qemu instead of /c/Program Files/Qemu. The later is only valid when launching from MSYS but the former is always valid.

Why do you always want the BIOS path hard-coded? I've made a small patch
for QEMU 0.9.1 to determine path, i.e. current directory, at runtime. I
could send it to you for adapting to SVN.

That would be great. I don't know that we want to go on the current directory though. There's a Windows API for finding Program Files. That's probably what we want to do.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Robert Riebisch