qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] TCG on PowerPC arch

From: Salvatore Lionetti
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] TCG on PowerPC arch
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 11:02:24 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

thanks for trustworth toward me!

As i said in previous email, i decide to test u-boot emac driver.
Actually:
- uboot cross compile and make process generates an image for walnut board
- qemu load such image but stop executing during board init

Next step i'm doing is to build a new board in u-boot (possibly linking the
configuration of qemu machine with u-boot, but with low priority) and verify
emac/mal layer.

The link you give is about 'Sycamore' board, also support by u-boot.
Thanks for this info, i'll try the most 'simple' board to give feedback ASAP.

Have a good day