qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] migrate

From: kknapp
Subject: [Qemu-devel] migrate
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 19:02:18 -0800

Ok, in the qemu monitor screen I see the option for migration of an image but I've not been able to find any references on how to start up the receiving qemu session that where not for KVM. I searched the man page, the website, the wiki, and Google does the migration work in non-KVM qemu or not? If it does can someone give me the command line option.

As an example of my current startup command:
qemu-system-i386 -name wizard -m 512 -boot c -hda wizard.img -net nic,macaddr=52:54:00:12:34:28,model=rtl8139 -net tap,script=/srv/qemu/qemu-ifup-bridge -kernel-kqemu -localtime -monitor pty -vnc :12 -usb -usbdevice tablet

Thanks for your time

Ken