qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] How to monitor particular process in QEMU?

From: LIU Limin
Subject: [Qemu-devel] How to monitor particular process in QEMU?
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:42:29 +0800

Hi all,

            I've just get known with QEMU. May I ask that how could I monitor a particular program (or process) which is running in QEMU?? I plan to monitor the execution of a given program and find the destination memory address related with the monitored program. I've read the technical documents of QEMU but I couldn't find the answer. Please give me some advice.

            Thanks :)

Best regards,

Limin