qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PowerPC] New board walnut with u-boot

From: Salvatore Lionetti
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PowerPC] New board walnut with u-boot
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 00:43:15 +0000 (GMT)

Hi François,

i've just sended a first revisione of file emac.c, understood that is ok, but
until now no code is added to svn. Now i'll try with the second.

As you see in e-mail, my port is not all comprehensive of Walnut board, so some
little patch in u-boot is needed.

If Haitu port is well done, i don't expect big pb!

Have a good day