qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] ppc-darwin-usersparc64-bsd-user?

From: C . W . Betts
Subject: [Qemu-devel] ppc-darwin-usersparc64-bsd-user?
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 17:34:29 -0700

When I configured qemu SVN without the --target-list option, the following target was added: "ppc-darwin-usersparc64-bsd-user" The configure script, of course, didn't understand this, and I believe it was trying to put out "ppc-darwin-user" and "sparc64-bsd-user". I find this a little odd, but understandable: Darwin is based off of BSD.

On an unrelated note, the Mac OS X "echo" command seems to not understand the "-n" switch. Don't ask me why.