qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] SH: Implement MOVCO.L and MOVLI.L

From: Vladimir Prus
Subject: [Qemu-devel] SH: Implement MOVCO.L and MOVLI.L
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 21:27:28 +0300

This patch implements a couple more instructions
specific to SH4A. The patch includes a copy of their
description from the manual. The only point worth
noting is the LDST -- my copy of the manual does not
explain it, but I was told by Paul Mundt that this is
internal state of the processor not otherwise exposed.
So, adding a new field in processor state seems reasonable.

- Volodya