qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [6081] Add HPET emulation to qemu (Beth Kon)

From: Alexander Graf
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [6081] Add HPET emulation to qemu (Beth Kon)
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 08:31:12 +0100

On Dec 18, 2008, at 8:23 AM, C.W. Betts wrote:

Sorry for the confusion. I only noticed that the hpet.c file that I had was conflicting with a file that the svn server wanted to put on the file. I didn't notice that your name was included.

Yeah, Beth improved my HPET emulation quite well and made it work for Windows and Linux.

The attached file was your hpet attempt from the Mac patches.

Thanks for keeping track! :-)

Plus, I didn't get to review your patch as much as I'd liked, so it's only fair ;-)

s/your/Beth's/

It's way too early not to be confused - phew.

Alex