qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] SH4 issue and fstat64

From: Laurent Desnogues
Subject: [Qemu-devel] SH4 issue and fstat64
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 00:07:05 +0100

Hello,

after spending two hours to find and fix a simple hello world
program failed on sh4, I found the issue had already been found:

http://www.nabble.com/sh4-linux-user-emulation-on-an-x86_64-system-td19998891.html

I can confirm that the packing of the structure proposed by Takashi Yoshii
and Michael Trimarchi fixes the problem on my x86_64 system.  I also
checked it does not break i386 qemu on my machine.

If someone needs a reproducer feel free to contact me.

This could have been frustrating, but now I know a little bit of sh4,
so that was not useless :-)

Laurent