qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Windows compilation broken

From: Consul
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Windows compilation broken
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:52:10 -0800

It compiles, but none of my existing Windows XP images run.
I get The instruction at 0xZc928beb referenced memory at 0x000000bc1. The memory could not be "read" error in the boot process when the Windows XP logo with the spinner bar shows.

P.S.
I was able boot it in Safe mode. But safe mode with networking does not work either :(