qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] linux-user/arm unsupported syscalls

From: Riku Voipio
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] linux-user/arm unsupported syscalls
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 18:46:07 +0200

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 05:36:04PM +0100, Martin Mohring wrote:
> Cool. What do you suggest? I could build a new qemu snapshot with that
> fixed. Will you consider this for qemu svn inclusion?

It's not a qemu bug[1], it's a libattr bug. The correct path is to fix
attr (either by that patch or pulling from debian) and recompiling
libacl on top of that. The maemo-sdk qemu [1] has a hack for this, but
fixing this in qemu is wrong since the attr library will fail to
run on real arm kernels.

Cheers,
Riku

[1]
http://maemo-sdk.garage.maemo.org/download/host/pool/debian-lenny/free/source/qemu_0.9.1-9maemo1.tar.gz

--
"rm -rf" only sounds scary if you don't have backups