qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Cutting a new QEMU release

From: René Rebe
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Cutting a new QEMU release
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 22:53:01 +0100

René Rebe wrote:

If I would know more of the internals of kqemu I would even volunteer to
maintain it - however, I just took the first look at it yesterday which does
not really qualify to maintain it just yet. Though I would work on getting
it adapted on future kernel changes, and/or even hunt a bug if it starts
crashing in one or another scenario for me (but right now I have to hunt
some crashing with 32bit host KVM for a start).

Ok, those segfaults where due to an old non-NPTL glibc and the __thread
support being nonfunctional in this combination used in the kvm tree :-)