qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU SVN on Windows 2000 :-(

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU SVN on Windows 2000 :-(
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:57:58 +0100

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 10:27 PM, Robert Riebisch <address@hidden> wrote:

> (it's only missing from 2000 Workstation).

There's no such thing ("Workstation").

Damn, damn, you're absolutely right... oh my memory :-)

> properly declared (and linked to) with should be able to compile it with
> mingw

But one would still need (copyrighted) `Wspiapi.h' to make the resulting
binary run on Windows 2000.

I'm curious to know that this header contains that makes the result magically run on Windows 2000.
In the meantime, I'll probably change my code to use GetProcAddress() to load it dynamically it
available and revert to gethostbyname() when applicable.

thanks for the clarification

Robert Riebisch
--
BTTR Software