qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: qcow2 corruption observed, fixed by reverting old chang

From: Marc Bevand
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: qcow2 corruption observed, fixed by reverting old change
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 03:54:58 -0800

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 3:46 AM, Marc Bevand <address@hidden> wrote:
> Other factors you might consider when trying to reproduce: [...]

And the probability of that bug occuring seems less than 1% (I only
witnessed 6 or 7 occurences out of about a thousand shutdown events).

Also, contrary to what I said I am *not* sure whether the "quit"
monitor command was used or not. Instead the guests may have been
using ACPI to shut themselves down.

-marc