qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu pxe-*.bin files question

From: Jędrzej Kalinowski
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu pxe-*.bin files question
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 00:21:06 +0100

Hello,

I've got a short question about pxe boot rom's provided with qemu sources
(in pc-bios directory).

Do you generate them directly from rom-o-matic site or build from the
source tarball and just change ".zrom" to ".bin" and add "pxe-" prefix?

Or do you modify etherboot in any way?

I'm asking bacause I'm trying to simulate PXE boot with qemu and the roms
provided with qemu right now don't support the pxe menu and I'm trying my
chance with some newer ones..

Thanks for your help,
Jedrzej Kalinowski