qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] compiling trunk on mac os x 10.5.6

From: C . W . Betts
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] compiling trunk on mac os x 10.5.6
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 12:00:08 -0700

On Mar 5, 2009, at 9:00 AM, Alexander Graf wrote:

Philipp Schmid wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to compile the qemu trunk on mac os x leopard, but I get
the attached error.
This is the configure line I'm using:

./configure --enable-darwin-user --disable-sdl --enable-cocoa
--disable-kvm --disable-kqemu

What is the status of trunk on os x, is it supposed to work?
It looks like there is a qemu-types.h supposed to be in darwin-user.

I haven't seen darwin user being maintained for quite some time now.
Unless you really need it, it's probably best to not use it or fix it
:-). The system emulation should work.

Alex

Also, remember to disable bsd user as well, otherwise you'll get (for some odd reason) sparc-bsd