qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Mystery of gemu my ineptitude for sure

From: Allen Meyers
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Mystery of gemu my ineptitude for sure
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 06:45:17 -0500

Installed VirtualBox OSE with intention of Debian host and XP guest on a windowless unit. (I have the disk)
Did apt-get install qemu in terminal answered (y) and I assume the created desktop icon VXPOEM_en is evidence of success
I inserted XP and again I assume the presence of the XP files when opening VXPOEM_en is indication of success there as well.
I am left with 2 concerns 1. the terminal command to access guest and 2 a clear article/tutorial on inatalling host plus anything additional I must do to complete guest if any.
Thank list members who responded previously and certainly my gratitude for any help here.

Allen

Allen Meyers
address@hidden