qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Next stable release

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Next stable release
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 10:05:57 +0100

Hi,

Am 20.03.2009 um 17:23 schrieb Anthony Liguori:

We've accumulated a good number of patches in the stable tree. I'd like to cut a release tomorrow sometime mid-day. I wanted to cut a release this past Wednesday but was too busy. Below is the current changelog. If you can, please test the stable tree and let me know if you run into any issues. I'd appreciate holding off on committing any additional stable patches until after the release tomorrow.

r6791 hasn't been applied to stable yet. I consider it valuable because I have yet to find a Linux where KVM support does not #error.

Regards,

Andreas