qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] ANNOUNCE: Release 0.10.1 of QEMU

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] ANNOUNCE: Release 0.10.1 of QEMU
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:43:22 -0500

Felipe Contreras wrote:
On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Felipe Contreras
<address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 2:25 AM, Anthony Liguori <address@hidden> wrote:
The QEMU team is pleased to announce the availability of the 0.10.1 release.
 This is a stable release of the 0.10 tree and contains only bug fixes since
the 0.10.0.  The attached Changelog includes all of the changes that have
went in since 0.10.0.

It can be downloaded from Savannah at:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/qemu/qemu-0.10.1.tar.gz

It may take a couple hours for the Savannah mirrors to update so if you get
an error, try again later.
You forgot this one:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2009-03/msg00315.html

Ping?

This is for Paul to decide. I don't know linux-user emulation well enough to judge how much of an impact this patch exposes verses what it fixes.

I plan on cutting another stable release soon though so if it's going to go it, it should go in in the next day or two.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

I'm adding Riku Voipio to the loop since I think he might be interested.

Again, arm-linux-user is broken on the stable branch since:
http://repo.or.cz/w/qemu.git?a=commit;h=a2f86d8

Cross-compilation with scratchbox doesn't work for anything that
checks for pthreads (using pthread_join), like GLib's configure
script.

It has been fixed by:
http://repo.or.cz/w/qemu.git?a=commit;h=c27647