qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu working openbsd/sparc64 yet?

From: Vivek Ayer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu working openbsd/sparc64 yet?
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:04:14 -0700

what were your configure options? I'm getting an error using gmake at
i386-softmmu. I'm checking out the svn code to see if that's better.
If you can send me the build that you got working that'd be great. I
just need Linux on OpenBSD/sparc64 so I can go ahead and use MATLAB
and Mathematica.

Thanks,
Vivek