qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [6989] Fix display breakage when resizing the screen (v

From: Avi Kivity
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [6989] Fix display breakage when resizing the screen (v2) (Avi Kivity)
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 17:44:10 +0300

Stefano Stabellini wrote:
Can you please let me know a simple way to reproduce the breakage Avi
was trying to fix?

The trigger is kvm-autotest; I think you can easily reproduce it by booting a guest with vnc (unconnected), and issueing a screendump through the monitor (use -monitor stdio, not on the console...) every second.

-vnc may be unnecessary, haven't tried.