qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] USB too slow at FreeBSD

From: Marcelo/Porks
Subject: [Qemu-devel] USB too slow at FreeBSD
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 10:44:21 -0300

Hi guys. I'm running qemu with host OS freebsd-7.1 and guest OS WinXP
SP2. Everything is working fine, except the usb device that is too
slow. I saw the problem at:
http://qemu-forum.ipi.fi/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1880

It seems that the issue is old. My question is: There is some news
about this 'problem'? Or some way to solve this?

I'm trying to connect a Pocket PC (HTC 3301 and HTC 3401) at Windows
XP. I see that is possible, but it is really too slow.

Thanks

--
Marcelo Rossi
"This e-mail is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."