qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] PC Card/Cardbus Support in qemu?

From: M. Warner Losh
Subject: [Qemu-devel] PC Card/Cardbus Support in qemu?
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:01:23 -0600 (MDT)

I was grepping the qemu tree today.  I was wondering if there was a
way to support PC Cards and CardBus cards (in emulation, not pass
through to host) in qemu for some software testing that I need to do.
I see that there's one device supported for pccard now, and that's a
microdrive on an ARM platform.  I can't seem to find any support for
this on x86 platforms, nor can I seem to find any support for
cardbus.

Did I miss anything, or is this the current state of affairs?

Warner