qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] How to Disable Fixed Host Register Usage in QEMU TCG versio

From: Prasad
Subject: [Qemu-devel] How to Disable Fixed Host Register Usage in QEMU TCG version
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 04:13:59 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I am trying to disable the use of dedicated host registers for variables such as 'env' 'T0' and 'T1'.
I have tried on 0.9.1 version of QEMU, when I remove register keyword and asm(AREG0) in the below line from exec.h
for env, T0, and T1 everything works fine.
register  CPUARMState *env asm(AREG0)

But with the TCG version things does not seem to work, Can someone guide me, how can I do the same with TCG version.
Waiting for your reply...

Thanks and Regards,
Prasad Shetty B

http://shettyprasad.blogspot.com
"Idleness like kisses must be stolen to be sweet"