qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: SH: support 7785 serial

From: Shin-ichiro KAWASAKI
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: SH: support 7785 serial
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 20:47:11 +0900

Vladimir Prus wrote:
Shin-ichiro KAWASAKI wrote:

This patch was tested both with r2d, using kernel and userland found
at:

thttp://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/qemu-sh4/BuildingEnvironment

and with 7785, using a hand-made kernel.
Patch 2 produces a trouble in my environment.
For r2d, the output to SCIF from kernel is OK, but output from
shell is broken by inserted white space, like follows.

(before applying patch 2)
 # ls

(after applying patch2)
 #    l  s

Do you have time to investigate it?

The attached revision of the patch fixes the problem for me. I failed to
account for the fact that one cannot write '1' bit into FSR register.

I've checked that the new patch avoids the problem.
Those 3 patches all seem OK for me.  Thank you!

Regards,
Shin-ichiro KAWASAKI