qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] BIOS and VGABIOS

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] BIOS and VGABIOS
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 13:18:43 -0500

Volker Ruppert wrote:
Hi all!

Some of the patches in your BIOS patch queue are now applied to the Bochs BIOS code in CVS. The LGPL'd VGABIOS has been updated to version 0.6c.

Thanks Volker.

I plan on grabbing a new version of the Bochs BIOS and VGABIOS before the 0.11 release. I guess the 0.11 release will happen sometime around August of this year. Do you have any suggestion about what time frame would be the best to pull it wrt overall stability?

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

--
Thanks