qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] resetting a stale VNC connection

From: Avi Kivity
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] resetting a stale VNC connection
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 19:33:56 +0300

David S. Ahern wrote:
I don't think so.  But enabling keepalives for vnc should be a one
liner (or rather two, since we want to change the default interval).

What default interval would you prefer over the global values?

The global one is two hours.

Say sending a probe every two seconds, failing if four probes don't come back?