qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] REMINDER: QEMU SVN => GIT switch today at 5pm CST

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] REMINDER: QEMU SVN => GIT switch today at 5pm CST
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 16:06:44 -0500

Rob Landley wrote:
On Friday 24 April 2009 11:59:38 Anthony Liguori wrote:
You should really invest in learning git or mercurial.  It will make
your life a lot easier.  It's pretty trivial to create a local hg mirror
from a git tree.

Is that documented somewhere? Looking up how to do that has been on my todo list for almost two years now, I've just never gotten around to it. This sounds like a good excuse..

It's supported by hg convert.

Rob
(Enthusiastic hg user, reluctant git user...)

--
Regards,

Anthony Liguori