qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] REMINDER: QEMU SVN => GIT switch today at 5pm CST

From: François Revol
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] REMINDER: QEMU SVN => GIT switch today at 5pm CST
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 05:29:16 +0200 CEST

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 24 Apr 2009, François Revol wrote:
>
> > Still I don't like much those hashes around, and I always need to
> > dig
> > the gitweb 10min just to get to the source tree...
>
> You mean that the "snapshot" link on repo.or.cz is too hidden?

No, I mean the "tree" one that oddly I found right away today when it
took me 10 minutes last time...
Well really having 12 different options at the top of the page and 6 on
each line is really asking for trouble.

Anyway, looks like I'll have no choice but to get trepanned into using
git...
oh well.
Hopefully this http://git.or.cz/course/svn.html will keep me sane :)

François.