qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] What is the status of the ehci patch?

From: Pantelis Koukousoulas
Subject: [Qemu-devel] What is the status of the ehci patch?
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 10:37:22 +0300

Hi,

I wonder what is the status of the ehci patch. The last version wasn't
really working for a few setups and also had
missing features (handoff to companion controller for usb 1.x devices)
that prevented it to replace the uhci controller.

Is this patch still being developed? Any git tree available? I 'm
aware about the T2 patches but ehci is disabled there
and iirc it was last updated for kvm 83.

Thanks,
Pantelis