qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Suggestions

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Suggestions
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 16:35:12 -0500

Kent Harris wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm not up to speed enough to feel comfortable submitting patches but I have noticed a couple issues and thought you might be interested. Some of us develop custom devices in C++ and need to include qemu header files into C++ source.

I don't think we're ever going to support C++ devices in QEMU so it's unlikely that we would make such changes.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori