qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Remote Data Help?

From: Frank Rizzo
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Remote Data Help?
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 07:07:00 -0700

Hello qemu folks!

I'm using qemu to solve a problem where I have 2 computers attached, and the software is on one, and the dynamic data is on the other.  As far as the software knows, this data is local.  So, I need to patch into the RAM handler on qemu, and add my own code to fetch the data from the remote computer, and put it in a local buffer.  (Basically, I want qemu to alloc the local memory, and then I fill it with data from the remote system).

Can anyone point me in the right direction for this?  I've been digging through the RAM subsystems to no avail, and could use a pointer.

Thanks in advance!

Frank

HotmailĀ® goes with you. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.