qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: [Qemu-commits] [COMMIT 95b134e] migrate.c: migrate_fd_p

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: [Qemu-commits] [COMMIT 95b134e] migrate.c: migrate_fd_put_buffer: Do not busyloop:stop writing if EWOULDBLOCK
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 13:30:17 -0500

Avi Kivity wrote:
Anthony Liguori wrote:

stable?

That whole set of commits is in my staging tree for stable. I'll push it in a few hours when my testing is done.

Can you add the branch to the commit message then? Will make the list much easier to follow.

Right now, only master goes to qemu-commits. I commit those patches to master first before I backported them to stable.

But yeah, I can add a branch and also make stable go to qemu-commits too.

--
Regards,

Anthony Liguori