qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Anyone got qemu-system-ppc{,64} to boot anything?

From: Richard W.M. Jones
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Anyone got qemu-system-ppc{,64} to boot anything?
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:12:07 +0100

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 03:28:33PM +0200, Laurent Vivier wrote:
> try "console=ttyPZ0".

Excellent again, I don't think I would ever has guessed or Googled
that.

This works ... with the Debian kernel.  It seems like the Fedora
kernel in my appliance has the serial console compiled out, or
something else is wrong.  Anyway, qemu is vindicated, thanks.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v