qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] kqemu poll results

From: Filip Navara
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] kqemu poll results
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 23:02:33 +0200

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 9:23 PM, Christian Laursen <address@hidden> wrote:
Anthony Liguori wrote:
http://www.micropoll.com/akira/mpresult/604126-172373

Surprisingly, BSD host seems to be a dominating factor.

Until a few days ago, qemu+kqemu was the only practical way to run a virtual machine on FreeBSD. Virtualbox has just been committed to ports and a number of users will probably switch to using that now.

Personally I would prefer qemu+kvm if there was a FreeBSD port of kvm. I probably lack both the time and skills to help with that. :(

http://feanor.sssup.it/~fabio/freebsd/lkvm/