qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: problems with mmap on qemu-arm

From: Kai Backman
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: problems with mmap on qemu-arm
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 23:38:32 +0300

I tracked this down to the code in linux-user/syscall.c. The mmap code seems broken, it assumes arg1 is a pointer to an array where the real arguments are. Given arg1 = 0 the memory access check fails.

The code I'm working on will happily take mmap2 instead so I have a workaround. Does someone have an opinion on the state of the mmap code?

 Kai