qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] State of sparc64-softmmu

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] State of sparc64-softmmu
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 16:23:47 -0500

Hi,

I noticed that sparc64-softmmu's build is broken in the latest git. The reason for this is that the default --target-list doesn't include sparc64-softmmu so it's getting through my compile tests.

But this leads me to wonder, is this just an oversite or is there something wrong with sparc64-softmmu that we don't recommend building it by default?

--
Regards,

Anthony Liguori