qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU bug tracker on Launchpad

From: Dustin Kirkland
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU bug tracker on Launchpad
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 12:09:30 -0500

On Tue, 2009-06-23 at 20:02 +0300, Blue Swirl wrote:
> On 6/23/09, Anthony Liguori <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Dustin Kirkland was kind enough to setup a bug tracker for QEMU on
> > Launchpad.  I would like to make this the official QEMU bug tracker unless
> > there is significant objection.
>
> The links on code tab do not show which is our tree and there are some
> Ubuntu trees:
> https://code.launchpad.net/qemu
>
> Can that be fixed?

This 'code' tab does not yet support git.  The trees you're seeing are
bzr.  I don't think Anthony has any intention of using the bzr functions
of Launchpad, and the qemu git tree will remain at
git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/qemu.git.

For convenience, I have setup a periodic sync of the latest git (using
git fast-export | bzr fast-import -).

I'll move the Ubuntu trees elsewhere, sorry for the noise.

:-Dustin